Ontario communities hit hard by a weekend ice storm braced for another round of gusty winds and freezing rain on Wednesday as a massive spring storm descended on Central Canada.Â
TORONTO - None of the other teens who violently swarmed a homeless Toronto man in 2022 appeared to make any motions consistent with stabbing during the attack, prosecutors argued Wednesday at the murder trial of a teen girl they allege inflic…
The first officer who tended to a fellow Ontario Provincial Police constable after he was fatally shot more than two years ago described in court Wednesday a "frantic" scene as he attempted life-saving measures.
Family members of two people who died in a 2019 Ottawa bus crash spoke about their grief at the start of a coroner's inquest Wednesday, with one woman telling the jury her family is still searching for answers.Â
ST. THOMAS, Ont. - A local medical officer of health who's dealing with a massive measles outbreak in southwestern Ontario cautions against associating the spread of the illness with a single demographic.
Police say they have charged two men with murder after a double shooting at a Markham, Ont., home earlier this month.Â
Some Ontario regions hard hit by last weekend's ice storm may not recover power until the end of the week, Hydro One said Tuesday as crews and communities braced for more freezing rain in the coming days.
TORONTO - Chris Walters' four-year-old daughter escaped from her Hamilton school last month and made it three blocks away before she was found by a member of the public in the middle of a road with traffic going around her.
TORONTO - Ontario minimum wage earners will be making $17.60 an hour, starting Oct. 1.
Hundreds of thousands of people across Ontario were still without power Monday after freezing rain coated swaths of the province with thick layers of ice, with outages expected to last in some areas as storm cleanup continues.Â
HAMILTON - Hamilton police say they were able to make an arrest in an alleged sexual assault that took place a decade ago thanks to DNA collected from the complainant's boot.Â
TORONTO - Nine Ontario supervised consumption sites will close Tuesday as planned, the provincial government said Monday, despite a recent court injunction allowing them to remain open temporarily.